lunes, agosto 04, 2008

1st interview: pray for me, peeps

I had an interview this morning for a teaching position, I think it went very well! I was up against a 7-person panel, but I felt I handled myself well and made some good points... wish me luck :)

otherwise, I'm still doing all those little errands that are so necessary when moving into a place. I'm looking forward to when I'll be more focused on my social life ( like, tomorrow!). I'm going to meet up this Sunday with a childhood friend of Ximena's who happens to live nearby. she's going to have a get-together for several ppl, should be fun. I'm going to start looking into local activities, convo groups, etc and get some kind of a life started.... can't watch movies from the lib forever! maria says hi.

BYE

2 comentarios:

The Super Bongo dijo...

how long 'til they tell you that YOU are the person they've been waiting for all their lives?

the lorider dijo...

TODAY... thanks for asking!
;)