sábado, septiembre 16, 2006

tha lorider is displaced

wow!

hi, everybody! I'm at Marie's house and she insisted I use her internet to blog, because she has nothing to read at work.... :D

for the second weekend in a row, I'm over here chez Marie et Aaron because some people are fixing up the apartment downstairs and it is incredibly noisy. it is very wholesomely traditional over here, eg: Aaron watched the U-M/Notre Dame football game while Marie and I went food shopping. actually, Marie shopped and I ate all the free samples :) hey, there was no sign that I couldn't take 16 pieces of parm-reg! mmmmm!

the strike finally ended last week (after 16 days) and I taught thursday and friday. the little ankle-biters were quite cute and I have minimal lacerations on my right ankle only. I'm looking forward to monday! however, something an old hand used to tell me about is true: for some reason, the first few weeks back are quite exhausting until your body makes the adjustment.... I slept 16 hours last night and also took a nap this afternoon!

************************
sing well tonight, Olga! the university choral society is singing Verdi!
happy b-day, Makini!

****************************************

No hay comentarios.: