jueves, junio 12, 2008

2 attached?

I was just talking to the infamous M. last night about maybe being too attached to my mother, and now this.....

I was so sad today! and it was the last day of school!!!!!!!!! the best day of the entire year!!!!!!!!!!! wtf??

I thought I was doing okay until we were watching "Alvin and the Chipmunks" (yes, again, long story) (okay, I'm a bad teacher. it's a short story) and then we came to the part when that mr. show guy was yelling at the little, fat chipmunk and I was seriously thinking, "man, I am feeling so bad right now!" I thought I might hurl chunks. that's when it hit me that I was feeling an emotion, ie sadness!!! dude, I'm never sad... I'm tough, I'm bad -- but suddenly, to be reduced to this: crying at a mildly sad part of a children's animated movie that stars 3 talking rodents!!!!!!!! (but that little guy's face!!!)

*cry* I'll miss my little fifth-graders. BOOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

there. I've said it.
now, tell anyone I cried and you die.

No hay comentarios.: