viernes, junio 27, 2008

the update

WOW right?! this is it... my new home in upstate new york!!!! it's not far from albany, but is definitely out in the country - I can't wait for the country life! :D (as long as there's a spa there!) my new roomie is a sweetie, and the property is family owned; what more could I ask??

I'm so busy arranging all the details ... yesterday, I finalized plans to move into this place and gave my resignation to my school district in detroit. me and little maria and bacon and my plants will stay at my aunt's house in rosedale park for the next three weeks (it's a fitting closure, because that's where I stayed when I first came to mi!). I'm 93% packed, the movers are coming sun to put my stuff in storage, and all is well with the world!!!!!

I'm planning to P-A-R-T-Y for my last three weeks in mi, by which I mean that I already have a lunch date with my former yoga teacher, and a dinner date with my massage therapist! wow, I better slow down lols! I may even make it to a club with m and vee. I want to see everybody before I go, so call now; I'm thinking tigers games, caid/mocad, picnics @ cranbrook, and of course bastonie... see u soon detroit ppls, and then see u l8r!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

The house looks so gorgeous!! I am so happy for you! I will call you soon so we can do something!

the lorider dijo...

:) thanks!! I will post tomorrow- I'm thinking about going to some fireworks on Fri... maybe we can get a group together and go!

Anónimo dijo...

Nice crib. Lets go drink too much before you leave! BRITW and I are off for the next 5 days so call us and we can pay good ridance, i mean say goodbye to you, with beer! Have you even seen our awesome cat Delilah yet? WTF is going on here? : )

the lorider dijo...

okay, mr!

we are hanging out! I will call ur cute gf asap! mmm.... beer....!!

and yes, I've met your adorable kitty when she was little, and no, I don't want to see her again because she made maria suddenly look large and ugly by comparison!

BYE