martes, agosto 28, 2007

camping! with a photo!




here's a picture of the wonderful mini-cabin I stayed in at Metamora-Hadley state park last week! *sighz* I wish I were still there!!! I hiked everyday and read the rest of the time -- I got a whole stack of graphic novels out at the library before I went, which made for easy reading.......

however, it also made me view everything as if it were an episodic graphic with captions coming out..... my next-door campers who liked to loudly discuss the drug users of their acquaintance... the lady with two gorgeous golden retreivers who kept yelling "Stupid Dogs!" at them each time they- well, behaved like dogs..... the little girl who proudly announced "this is the 4th fish I've caught!" as she brandished a 3" bluegill that looked remarkably like the last one.... the apparantly-too-regular at the local bar engaging in the following reparte:

man: "I heard you got kicked out of XYZ bar last week."

mr. old guy who is always at the bar: "I didn't get kicked out - I walked out! and I'm not going back until I get an apology!!"

man: "did you leave your phone number?"

hahahahahaha!!!!! priceless!

PS-so HAHA anon, I got by just fine with NO spa services!!! (until the drive back)

PPS- GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Your "camping" took place in a cabin? Thats pretty hardcore. : ) I was expecting a blog with pictures of you in a silk Prada dome tent with a seperate room for hot stone massages and pedicures, but this is almost as good.
LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
ok, seriously, call BRITEW ASAP. This texting shit is all up on my last nerve. : )