miércoles, agosto 22, 2007

Go Tigers!!!

Yay! I went to the game last night with K-Beck and we .... won!!!!! How fantastic, I can't remember the last time I was at a winning game. :D it must have been my lucky tigers-colored manicure that did it -- I'll "be sure" to post a picture of it "real soon".

in other news: Happy Birthday to K-Beck, and thanks again for the best reverse birthday present I ever got! sorry that I won't be able to join you tonight for your b-day bar-hop....

folks, sit tight for more news from tha lorida, I'm heading out of town for a few days to go camping (listening all the way to my new-2-me Ipod!!!!!!!!!!!), but I'll give yous lots of more news when I get back - and of course, "lots" "more" "pix"!

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Where you goin camping brah?

Anónimo dijo...

Hmm... I suppose I should be honored to have a Genuine Lorider Nickname(tm) but I'm not sure how I feel about the association with k-fed. Does that make you Brittany Spears? Are you gonna shave your head?

Have fun camping. I'll be jealous as I sit in class. =/

Anónimo dijo...

Hello !!

So glad you are back on the net ! Have fun camping ! I am going to Traverse City for the week-end ! Hope to see you soon !

I'll think about you when I sample the wines !! Yeeeess !

Anónimo dijo...

go get your toes dirty! call me when you get back and we'll rock bastone or wab or inn season or something....

GO TIGERS!!

*hugs*

Anónimo dijo...

p.s. glad to see than leonard is okay - i've been neglecting him terribly...hehehehe

Anónimo dijo...

Wait a minute. Did you say camping? Lorider is going camping? By "camping" to you mean a normal hotel room without room service, instead of a suite / massage / spa package?