miércoles, septiembre 12, 2007

BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK!BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK!BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! BJORK! AND HER AWESOME BAND!

(shoutout to kda!)
what can I say but: wow!

I've been waiting 10 years to see Bjork in concert and I can truly say that it was worth every moment of waiting!! how amazing is she??!!!!! she is so amazing that I had to oooh and ahh at her concepts & stage effects! she is so amazing that she had assembled an incredible band around her! she is so amazing that her unbelievable voice stayed unbelievable for 90 straight minutes of singing!!!

and then.......

and then there was the truly awesome moment. a spot light was shining from center stage directly out onto the audience and me. suddenly Bjork crossed the stage and ........
the shadow of Bjork fell upon me! praise Jesus!!!!!!!

what a night!

Bjork, the one and only!

wow!

4 comentarios:

cookie monster dijo...

so im getting the impression youre a fan of the slightly mad Icelandic one?

the lorider dijo...

ohhhh..... slightly!

Anónimo dijo...

I thought about seeing Bjork, but decided that the money was better spent on hookers and whiskey. I was right! But, next time she comes, i am there!

Feisty Frida dijo...

I love Bjork! So jealous of you!!!

xo