viernes, septiembre 21, 2007

el rancho!

that means "the ranch" in spanish - and it's the name of one of many restaurants I can walk to for lunch, from my school in Mexicantown, Detroit...... that's right, you TGIF-regulars and Ham Shack junkies - I can actually eat a delicious and healthy hot meal any day of the week!!!!!

I ate at el rancho today and I had chile relleno, that's a big chili pepper stuffed with seasoned ground beef, breaded and deep-fried with rice n beans and soup and tortillas...... all for $6.13 after tax!!

only thing I forgot was, this restaurant uses some kind of big, huge, authentic, and slightly smelly chili pepper for its stuffed peppers. don't get me wrong, it tastes great, but there is an odor. but I had forgot. and when the waitress leaned over and set down the plate, I got a big old waft of it.... but I thought it was coming from her armpits!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha!! I was thinking "man, she has some serious BO for a woman!" hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

but seriously folks, the food is great.

ps-just now I punished one of my kids by making him write an essay - apparently, the reason not to curse in school is because you could get in chrabull. just thought I'd let you know, anon.

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ithink my big 'ole plate of pulled pork with cornbread and green beans was both more delicious and more nutritious.

Plus it didn't smell like armpits.

Plus plus I have enough left over to eat before class so I don't have to have white castle's from a vending machine for dinner.

Mmmmm.....

Anónimo dijo...

Also, I know I shouldn't have put an apostrophe in "white castle's"... that's just how I roll.

the lorider dijo...

I have's left over's also's, kda's!

Anónimo dijo...

Did you really just start your blog by bragging about how you can have a hot, delicious, and healthy meal every day, then in the next paragraph talk about eating a deep fried ball of ground beef that smells like BO for only $6.13?
Just sayin'. : )

Anónimo dijo...

That pulled pork and greens is almost enough to make an anonymous vegetarian a carnivore again.

the lorider dijo...

i'm thinking about giving up my diet now, too anon :)

Anónimo dijo...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search HD Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Maxed Out Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]