miércoles, septiembre 19, 2007

camping #2!

I went camping again this weekend at the same mini-cabin, this time with kda (the artist formerly known as k-beck). we had a great time in Nature! we hiked, we sat at a campfire, we sat on the beach, we went to a nature center, we.... watched a pirated copy of Superbad (hey, it was mostly a nature trip!)

plus, we ate at
this place, which was very bougie, but I must be (finally) becoming my age, because I found myself thoroughly enjoying all the bougieness of it :)

thanks for a great weekend, kda!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

The Ghost Lorenzo is quite perturbed that you called his fine establishment bougie. He has been up all night rattling his chains, and peeing in the chicken stock. Please take back this unwarranted comment.
-Staff of the Historic White Horse Inn of Metamora MI