miércoles, enero 30, 2008

joyous reunion!!!

last night, I went out in the rainy (and relatively warm) night to post more fliers about Maria. I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be ironic (and just like Maria) if she was waiting on the porch after I got home from putting up more fliers?" so I drove by my house first to check if she was there. of course, she wasn't. but when I got back 15 minutes later and slightly damper, there the little brat was!!!!!

we had a very joyous reunion (like apparently, she LOVES me), but she didn't mention where she had been for two weeks. I think she must have had some shelter, because her coat was in great condition, but she had lost her fat winter-time belly, so I don't think she was being fed. it made me wonder if she got locked inside a garage by accident, because I actually did that to her once at my old place (oops!). on the other hand, after eating a good meal and getting settled on the couch, she let out what was definitely the most rudest fart I have EVERRR smelled, so maybe she was just off being sick somewhere.

she certainly timed her return just right, because after we got settled, several huge downpours fell - the loudest I've ever heard, then there was a crazy windstorm all night, and the temperature fell 40 degrees by morning!

anyhow, I am deffo getting her a collar with an ID tag. (I'm still not putting it past the creepy-cat-stalker-lady that she was involved somehow!) I always thought before that Maria wouldn't like a collar, but now I'm thinking that she'll look so cute in it, especially if the tag is heart-shaped (!), and anyway she's pretty trainable.

so all's well that ends well :)

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!
I knew that you would find her!

Anónimo dijo...

So glad to hear you found Maria !! I am very busy studying. My first exam is scheduled next week. Thursday at 7.30 am !! ouaaachhhh

Wish me luck !!

cookie monster dijo...

Welcome back to the Kat!

the lorider dijo...

thanx u guys :D

gl on your exam, M! you can do it!