martes, enero 15, 2008

Manicure Day!

last night, I couldn't sleep for hours, so I popped in my favorite dvd (legally blonde) and of course, today I have just *got* to get myself a manicure :) that is perfect timing, however, as today is my last chance to get a full manicure and pedicure before my birthday tomorrow... I just want to be "spiffed up" for the occasion. so that is my birthday present to myself, as well as I would like to find a nice pair of quality and sound-blocking headphones.

of course, I still have to buy a new phone to replace the celly I lost, so I guess I don't need to be in a hurry to spend money - but a birthday is such a good excuse...!


(hmmm, maybe I "need" some new clothes and shoes for my b-day, too!)

4 comentarios:

The Super Bongo dijo...

Happy Belated . . . although, perhaps by now you've received all the usual greetings and are feeling a tad like a bit more attention would be nice, no? Hope you had loads of fun!

The Super Bongo dijo...

oh, and, I tagged you . . . read my blog for details

Anónimo dijo...

Happy belated b-day lowrida! Hope your manicure was relaxing and looks great! Also hope that you didnt force the little asian woman to touch those fungus encrusted corn chips that you call toenails.
Peace!
-Anonimo

the lorider dijo...

thanks for the kind thoughts, ever'body! (erm, you are excluded, anon) I am now officially "no longer as young as I used to be."

Susan, I got your message on my e-mail, though it doesn't appear here - many thanks!! see you soon in adelaide!