martes, enero 22, 2008

missing kitty

my little fluffy muffin-tin, maria, went out for a stroll last Tuesday and hasn't been seen since! (*tear*) I'm very worried about her and I've called all the shelters and the po-pos and everything and no-one has any news. it has been cold this week, and I wonder if someone let her in out of kindness, and now is neglecting to let her back out again (guilty-conscience-when-caught-stalking-my-cat-lady from last august, I mean you!)

please, oh ppls of the inter-neck, ask your kitties to send my muffin an esp message to get herself home!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Holy crap I am really bummed to hear this. I bet she is chilling at one of your neighbors houses right now. Have you tried putting up flyers yet?

Anónimo dijo...

Any news from the kitty yet ?? Hope you find it soon !

the lorider dijo...

still no word!

I do need to put up flyers - I'll do that this weekend. I agree that she is probably cozily holed up with someone she has convinced to spoil her rotten - she did it to me a few years back! :)