miércoles, diciembre 19, 2007

3!....2!....1! caffeine!!!!

christmas vacays are so close I can almost taste them - literally.... I began a tradition a couple of years ago of having a cup of coffee at the airport before I fly, so now I associate it with flying because it's about the only time I indulge anymore.

I used to be able to drink coffee normally (if a double espresso for breakfast is normal) but lately, I get all jittery if I have coffee or coca-cola, and even chocolate after lunchtime keeps me up at night - what an old lady! this especially sucks when I go to visit my dad because there's going to be coffee, really good, strong coffee available every day! hmmmm..... I can tell already that I'm going to have to make a serious choice next week between glorious coffee and sleep! oh, well there are plenty of books at dad's house......

have fun on your vacays, everybody.... don't indulge too much in - erm- caffeine!

No hay comentarios.: