jueves, diciembre 13, 2007

the art haps/xmas

hey detroit ppl-
who wants to go check out the revamped DIA? who wants to go see an exhibit about Saarinen at the Cranbrook? I want to do both in the new year, so sign up for my field trip now!! I'll get you some permission slips after Christmas.

speaking of Christmas, I just got tix today to head to Vermont over Christmas! I am so psyched - a whole week! it sounds so relaxing. plus my dad and step-ma, and grandma are all great cooks, so I'm going to stuff myself :D I'll see my little nephews also, my sis and bro-in-law, and hopefully my brother and his g-friend too! fun-fun-fun. I plan to take walks (or at least one walk) in the snow, up a scenic hill with Molly the springer spaniel. (yes anon, I'll be bringing electric hand-warmers and leg-warmers, plus some aromatherapy 'just in case')

I'll see if I can get some great pix of snowy New England to show from my trip!

ps: go to this guy's blog to see a great pic of a cat in a box of assorted beer. and also, he finally started posting about tha nog. garsh, and I thought I had a nog problem!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there !! See... Even from abroad, I am still following your blog ;) I hope you will have a wonderful Christmas. Have fun !! I will be stuffing myself as well in France !!! And again later when we see each other probably ! :)

the lorider dijo...

yes, we'll both be rolling back into Michigan!