martes, diciembre 11, 2007

bumpity-bump!

oops ppls- I've missed you! Happy Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe it's been so long that ppl are actually asking me to post haha! mostly things have been bumpy & I've been busy trying to smooth them out... but it will all be good in the long run :)

my school fi-nal-ly called back a teacher they laid off from our building, so my class size has been reduced to a normal size & we just have to figure out who's teaching what and we'll be fine.....
(also we've begun the after-school tutoring program and I'm working with the kids who were in my class last year - it's great to see them again!)

my gramma's out of the hospital and decided not to do chemo, so she's at home, doing well. I saw her at Thanksgiving and we had a great visit.....

I didn't dress up for Halloween, fell asleep after 1 trick-or-treater, and missed out on Thanksgiving dinner due to travel times.... let's hope Christmas is more successful! lols

congrats to Marie and Fernando on their new jobs!!!! (and congrats to Marie on a month in France - *thbbt!* lucky!!!!)

yikes, one of my brothers now has his official driver's license and the other one has begun driver's ed -- if you live around Ann Arbor - WATCH OUT :D

anybody else got news???

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Good to hear your grandma is doing well. And your class is down to a decent size too! I'm glad to see things are looking up for tha lorider!