viernes, julio 07, 2006

art attack

well, I don't know about you, but I was very successful yesterday at BEing HAPPY! I was so happy I was moved to Create Art. this is a digital approximation of what I made:
















this is basically not at all what the painting looks like, because it turns out that I'm a terrible artist in microsoft word (the gray area is supposed to represent where I slapped/mixed some black paint onto the edge of some white paint), but anyway I'm happy with the actual painting . I used acrylic paint, as this was kind of a sketch; I think I'll try to use oil next time so I get a more lumpy effect......


*******************************
thanks
brainon, for inspiring me to do art!





**********************************************

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

That looks like a roach.
Not the insect either.

But anyways, if you want lumps you can keep your acrylics but just mix them with some texturizing mediums, which I happen to have in my art closet.

the lorider dijo...

get your mind out of the gutter, anon! it's a vase with the flowers taken out, as you can clearly see.

yeah pls bring me some texturizer.

thanks.

Anónimo dijo...

anon- everything looks like a roach to you. and not the bug either.
....but.... i have to admit, now that you mention it, it does look more like a you know what than a vase.
but hey - that's what art is all about!

come over and do art lorider! we'll drink absinthe and play van gogh. minus the whole ear thing of course
:)

here's my art. i call it the accident.

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/LizaTanner/theaccident.jpg[/IMG]

Anónimo dijo...

your blog doesn't like any of my possible HTMLs. :(

here's the link:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/LizaTanner/th_theaccident.jpg

the lorider dijo...

WOW! ur good! dam! I need to study with u.....

is that the evil squirrel saying yay and running away? hahahahahaha!

(ps that's here. I'm sending you an email with the code.)