martes, julio 11, 2006

wah! tha lorider is sooooooo old!!!!!
15 year reunion!!!!!!!!

Message from classmates.com:

"Dear XXXXXXXXX tha lorider,

You've been invited to join your friends at the Philadelphia High School for Girls Class of 1991 Reunion.
Check out the event details now. If you haven't RSVP'd for this event, do so today to let others know that you'll be attending—your name will appear on the RSVP list for other invitees to see. I hope to see you at the Philadelphia High School for Girls Class of 1991 Reunion!

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX
(I remember her name!)

Reunion Group Contact"

holy crap! I must be like....... oh yeah, I am 32. anyway, I'm not going
:( .... (too bad, a cheesesteak would go down good right about now!)


************************
happy
conquerer's day!


****************************************

4 comentarios:

Feisty Frida dijo...

Hey Lorider, just popping in to say hi. I missed my 10 year reunion, and from what I heard I didn't miss much. I've only stayed friends with 3 people from highschool, and only because I've known them since I was little...I have no desire to sit there, seeing people I don't want to see, and have to ask and answer the same stupid plastic questions over and over and over...ugh...

Hope all is well!

Frida

Feisty Frida dijo...

BTW, you are not old. I'm also 32, and I think of myself as still quite young...ish...

the lorider dijo...

lols - close enough to young, right?

I bet our reunion will be fun - lots of still pretty with-it mommas doing the wop and the running man hahahahaha!

I'm glad for the reunion even without going, though, because I read through the site and saw many fond faces.... and reconnected with my bestest friend from middle school!

Anónimo dijo...

the cheesesteak alone is worth going.

you NEED to get on myspace. people from my past have been crawling out of the woodwork lately. kind of crazy kool.
crazy kool aid acid test that is. *grin*