jueves, julio 13, 2006

Bastone-y Tuesday, Little Tree Wednesday

God, I'm popular!!

you all have heard about Bastone, but I don't think I've ever mentioned yummy Little Tree. I went there last night, it's also in Royal Oak. They have a Japanese, Filipino & Thai menu, plus a great sushi bar. I went with my friend Susan, a fellow teacher. she's an art teacher who I used to substitute for, and the person who convinced me to go into teaching..... thanks, Susan! we sat outside and it was lovely, afterwards we walked around Royal Oak. (btw, we are def going to check out that Paris antique shop, so britew, let me know if you're in)

Tuesday at Bastone was super-fun, as always. (shoutout to brainon, indie barkeep, and forestiere pizza!) the only fly in the ointment was that the damn pregame show for the AllStar game was like 3 hours, so we actually left during the top of the first inning - lame, I know!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »