jueves, julio 06, 2006

happiness.....
















who is this girl? I don't know. the picture came from this blog; I don't even know if she is the writer of the blog or a friend or what.... I don't speak german. hopefully, she doesn't mind having her nice photo on my blog.

I put this picture on here because this girl looks HAPPY! where does happiness come from? who knows, from her face it seems you can just have a good day and it bubbles up from inside.


people, I am inspired! my message to everyone today is BE HAPPY! britew, I know somebody just smashed your car and you feel a bit blech, but still, I hope you can be HAPPY!

and that goes for the rest of you, too! I hope you're having a great day :)


************************
I must say, all the kids on this blog look happy.......

hurrah for happy german kids!!!!


****************************************

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I think she is high.
Look at her eyes.

the lorider dijo...

anon, you are cynical.... BE HAPPY!

thanks for the visit, Stefan!

Anónimo dijo...

I'm not being cynical, just pointing out that she is high, and happy about it. : )