lunes, julio 17, 2006

haircut!!

well, I got my hair chopped last week, about 5 inches taken off. it falls to just above my shoulders now - no more long pony, although I can pull it back. I was tired already of being mistaken for a high-school student and getting carded for ordering a flippin' shandy!

I'm going to post a pic and get your opinions - I'm not sure exactly how long or what shape it should be, in the end.

this weekend it was my downstairs neighbors' moving sale , so I cleaned up on some art supplies and stuff from mama artiste. I got a bunch of mostly full tubes of acrylic paint, plus some mini-canvases. now.... to create !!!!!

************************
ps - forgot to wish you frenchies a happy bastille day last week ;)


****************************************

6 comentarios:

Feisty Frida dijo...

cool, post it soon, let us have a lookie

FF

Anónimo dijo...

Yeah lets see it.

Anónimo dijo...

where's the pics? huh? huh?

i wanna see the haircut!

the lorider dijo...

drat, I keep forgetting to take it.... soon! sorry!

Anónimo dijo...

We want to see the buzz cut.
Get crackin.

Anónimo dijo...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»