martes, agosto 01, 2006

*sizzle sizzle*

omfg, it is so so hot today. .....of course, I haven't been outside since 8:30 am. so I guess the weather only affects me like... not at all..... but I hope my little kitty Maria isn't too hot at home, or Olga's little birdies. I left them all lots of water, but to be honest they seemed fine and completely unaware of the heat yesterday, so hopefully they'll be good today, too.

all I want to do lately is sit under the air conditioning and watch movies. in the past few weeks I've seen:

layer cake - awesome
son de mar - awesome
the sea is watching - okay
the (new) pink panther - made me laugh
pride and prejudice - yes, the long version

next, I have
nothing to watch - it looks good, I'll let you know........ oh, yes, & I also plan to go see a play this weekend, go to a tiger's game later this month, visit my grandparents in PA next week and have my brothers over to see the dream cruise. so hopefully, I won't get stuck to the couch before then!

No hay comentarios.: