lunes, agosto 21, 2006

where has tha lorider been???

sorry for the absence, folks, I've been taking somewhat of a mini vacation - that is, I have so much going on, I couldn't even think about blogging.

"why?" you ask.....

because I've been busy testing, interviewing and being hired for a NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving my old job!

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be making real money!

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have vacation time enough to visit my neglected family and my friends around the globe!

AND, best of all: I have a teaching position!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be teaching Spanish to little kids in an urban school! it's right up my alley - the job that is perfect for me just appeared out of the blue! I'll finally be using my certification and all my years of training, and I'll have little subjects to use for my thesis research. and then I'll have my master's degree and I'll be making even more money! hurray for tha lorider!!!!

8 comentarios:

J.J dijo...

Hooray!!!!

Feisty Frida dijo...

That is SO awesome!!!

Congratulations!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!!!

xo
Frida

Alex dijo...

congrats congrats!!!

Hope you will enjoy the new job!

Anónimo dijo...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
LORIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so happy for you. :)

the lorider dijo...

aw thanks, you guys!!

:D

Anónimo dijo...

Soooooooooo happy for you ! Congratulations !!! Let's celebrate soon !

cookie monster dijo...

well done mate, im well pleased for you. its really put a grin on me boat! :)

the lorider dijo...

thanks some more!!!

:D