jueves, agosto 03, 2006

sssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that is the sound of everyone in my office deflating, after all the recent heat and now today's cold spell. we are all absolutely pooped, and it's thunderstorming outside, the perfect sleeping weather. on top of that almost every single piece of equipment in the office is fubar'd, including the server. ( I saw the IT guy sitting on the carpet with the server open beside him, wrestling with a big cable.) we all just want to go home.

I slept in the dining room the last two nights - it was so hot the a/c didn't reach into my bedroom. I really hope I get a good night's sleep tonight.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

************************
(I just saw that an environmentalist coworker of mine has a "hooters" calendar - all pictures of little owls - cute!!)


****************************************

3 comentarios:

Feisty Frida dijo...

Happy sleeping Babe!

cookie monster dijo...

id sing ya a lullabye but itd give ya nightmares!!

the lorider dijo...

lols :D