martes, agosto 08, 2006

1-YEAR BLOGOVERSARY SUCKERZ

yeah, that's right, it's august 8, my personal special holiday and also the blogoversary of 1209 anarchists.... *tear* I can't believe it's been a whole year.........

"Let's Look Back" at some posts this past year.......

-a
great post about making sandwiches
-a
great post about eating out in Toronto
-a
great post about non-vegetarianism
-a
great post about cooking pastel de choclo
-a
great post about enjoying the Detroit nightlife (and eating out)

hmmmmm, I think I detect a theme.



and now...... "Towards the Future"

what does tha lorider have in store for you in the coming year, kiddies....? well, I think it's going to be a little thing called mobile blogging, or mo-blo, or blog-mo, if you prefer. like any respectable blogger, I have become obsessed with technology and last night I purchased myself a radical new celly:






MDA, suckerz! you wish you had one!








actually, I wish I had one too, cause I'm waiting for it to come in the mail (couldn't get it at the store - a little something about always paying my bill late.... oops!).


so look for some amazing real-time posts coming at ya soon! and "thanks for your support!"

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY

late - of course.

love the new phone! when does the mobile blogging begin?!?!

the lorider dijo...

thanks, britew!

I am on pins and needles waiting for my celly!! but prob it won't arrive until next week :P

Anónimo dijo...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. gay saunas in paris 1997 bmw 318i pics Shame shame on the bixby boys tv accutane training Heater vent covers pvc Digital photo print wallet facial plastic surgery Spring summer fall maternity clothes earthquake minivan