martes, julio 15, 2008

cinema-therapy

counting down the days to saturday's big drive..... I'm almost completely ready to move; I'm just packing up my classroom materials and then I'll be all set!

I'm still managing to catch up with so many people and I've gotten photos of most (oops, sorry susan!) that I'm going to post on my bloggie photo album in a couple of weeks. I'm going to have lunch today with my first yoga teacher, with whom I studied for 8 years! can't wait. I had lunch a couple of days ago with a lady with whom I've studied yoga and martial arts since that time - 14 years! I didn't realize she's 72!!! she just retired last year and is travelling all over doing mountain bike trips and strolling up macchu picchu and other sick shit like that (shout-out to donna!) it's been so awesome to see so many people at once!

otherwise, I kind of hit the wall last week with all this organizing and packing, so I went on an absolute cinema bender! I decided to see a bunch of summer blockbusters the way they should be seen: in an ice-cold theater, with lots o' nachos and contraband candy! I saw hancock, get smart (funny), wanted (awesome!) and journey to the center of the earth. now I can't wait for the mummy to come out!

No hay comentarios.: