lunes, julio 07, 2008

fun 4th!!!

hi ppls, how was your holiday? cuz mine's was awesome!!

we had a very small bbq at my aunt & uncle's on fri, I went to the fireworks 2x, the movies 1x, got some light furniture at IKEA for the new place (3 pieces for $60!!!) and had a cousin's night till early in the am.

I am seriously going to miss cousin's night when I move!!!

I have two cousins who are 2 and 3 years older than me and a step-sister who is 1 year younger than me (we're all ladies). when we get together, watch out!!! seriously.

some highlights of the convo:

1) my oldest cousin plans to have her wedding reception at a cabaret. and it will be BYOB.

WHAT? lolslolslolslolslolslols!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is hi-larious!! we had a good time imagining her mother's reaction! apparently though, all of our family is going to be severly disappointed in this area. we're all looking to get hitched in the next 5 years, and no one is going to have a large/fancy wedding:

1- 50 ppl wedding
2-elope
1-cabaret/BYOB lolslolslols!!!!!!!!

2) it seems that there are men (whom my relations have been dating) that will just strip down at the slightest provocation... for example, walking through the door to begin a date!!! ( nb: WHERE CAN I FIND A GUY LIKE THAT!?) one guy stripped off as he came into my cousin's apartment, and went directly to her bedroom where he draped himself across the bed.....

cuz: um.... are you planning to eat dinner like that?

naked guy: sure!.... (sexy voice) I'll eat it off you !

cuz: okay... but.... we're having chinese food.... but, if that's what you want...um... I guess I can work with it!

rofl. literally.
BYE

No hay comentarios.: