martes, julio 01, 2008

excuse me for blogging

okay: keep up ppl. because I know you think you know me: ie that I only blog 1x/month (if we're both lucky) and that you can take your time coming back to my site because mostly you'll only find cobwebs and mouse corpses on it....

but that is the past, ppls! as I segue out of blechy michigan to fabulous new york, I feel a flow of creative energy coming on that will rival the power of the mighty mississippi! I have many, many posts to write, thoughts to share, and adventures to be made and then exaggerated about! maybe I will even begin to mo-blog, as I threatened so long ago!

so stay tuned! I will even update my links list (if you can believe it) and my bloggie photo album in about 1 month!!!!

here is a funny picture I came across yesterday, from blogger Ken: enjoyz!

BYE

No hay comentarios.: