domingo, agosto 14, 2005

how to attract a girl's attention!

ooooh, baby!!!

I was sitting on my balcony today, talking to BFE, and some people pulled up across the street. I JUST MOVED here, I am trying to FIGURE OUT who all my neighbors are (not be nosy), so I watched as this little family arrived. The dad kept saying jockularly "we're home! we're home now!" like 7 times, so I figured it was some stupid joke and they don't really live there.

as it turns out, I was right, and they left like 10 minutes later. they were apologizing for leaving so soon to a young guy (my neighbor?...) in a t-shirt and scrubs bottoms (my Sherlock Holmesian deduction: he's a med student: what other dork wears their scrubs outside of duty?). he and Jockular Dad stopped to chat on the lawn for a minute, while mom put the kids in the car.

unaware of me sitting there and eavesdropping?..... let's explore further.

MOVE #1:
suddenly, Dr. Scrubs says real loud ".... the BATCHELOR PAD! Ha ha!" and then puts one hand on the car, the other hand slides up his hip (side-of-butt) and lifts his t-shirt out of the way as he "leans forward" (sticks his butt out behind him)

ooooohh!!! single dr. hottie-scrubs !!!!! I drooling!!!! gentleman of the world, please study this manouvre carefully. then you can impress girls with it, too!!!!

MOVE #2:
about 10 minutes after that, another friend shows up (uh-oh, maybe NOT dr. hottie-scrubs, maybe dr. writes-prescriptions-for-his-friends???!!!). the friend is banging on the door and haloa-ing, and then the whole neighborhood rings with: "Brian! BRIANN!! Wait one minute, I'M IN THE SHOWER!!"

whoa!!! I can't believe my luck! this guy gets naked, too!!!! guys, be sure to emphasize to your lady friends that your clothing IS removable!!!!!

I am so lucky to have moved in here!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

disclaimer - to be fair to this young Adonis, he does have a great bod. I enjoyed the butt-pointing greatly.

*********************
*Happy Belated Left-handers Day, mom!


mood: still laughing....
****************************************

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

good post