miércoles, agosto 10, 2005

Moving in

I love my new apartment! there's plenty of light, wood floors, two balconies, and a big kitchen. I'm on the second floor, so I have views of all the lovely trees in my neighborhood. somehow, it's just the right size for me, each room feels just so. I'm settling in so quickly, I think soon I'll feel like I've been here forever. I almost feel that way already and I haven't even finished unpacking yet! everything I have just goes right into place.

at the end of the work day yesterday, I thought of my place and couldn't wait to get home. I hope I'll always feel that way.

I'll post a photo of my awesome balcony soon.

now all I need is a new, awesome roomie....

**********************
*Happy Birthday, Malika


now drinking: sugary tea
*************************************
***

No hay comentarios.: