martes, agosto 09, 2005

In the red corner... my BFE

last night, I called my Best Friend Ever and told her to visit my new blog. hi, BFE!!! *waves*

my BFE is the Best BFE in the world. she is sweet and funny and very patient. we've been friends since the second grade. if she weren't so patient, we might not even still be friends, because I've covered a lot of ground, and sometimes, she has chased after me. thanks, BFE.

BFE is an officer and food-safety researcher for the US gov, a mom of two, a loving wife, a caring daughter and a great friend to many people. and when she is in her home-state of Pennsylvania, she is a volunteer fire-fighter, too! how's that for bad-ass?

she's not even 5 feet tall and she can carry a full-grown man down a ladder! (that's on the fire-fighter test)

you rawk, BFE!!! I lurves ya!!!

**************************
*Happy Send an Email Day

mood: calm after the storm
********************************************

No hay comentarios.: