martes, agosto 02, 2005

"the sleep-less-est night......" by BRITEW

i too was once shooed out/forcibly removed at pointed incisor by a small but ferocious dog who mercilessly attacked my feet in my sleep. it was guerilla warfare of the animal kingdom - just as i'd start to drift off...he'd strike again and again and again.

despite my love of animals and zenlike personality, i even began to retaliate by thrashing about, smashing pillows on its head and kicking the evil thing with all my might. it was completely impervious to all of my counterstrikes. the night was endless and i started fearing for my toenail polish and then my shoes (sneak attack). as the hours passed, sleeplessness and a rare form of shellshock set in and i began to fear for my very life.

(actually, I think this may be a fragment; I will have to consult the author)

No hay comentarios.: