viernes, agosto 12, 2005

well-trained

hahahahahahahahaha!

Bob, you are a real man and a true sweetie-pie! (imagine a 6'3", 250 pound, silver-haired sweetie-pie)

a few days ago, I had a really stupid project dumped on me, and after I did my bit I went in a bad mood to pass it on to Bob. it was after 4:00, and he started with "I don't know if it can be done today..." and I cut him right off and said "It has to go out today, it's for (stinky baby)!" and stomped out. cause I was pissed!

today I ran into him in the hall and I said "I'm sorry for being so crabby before. I was mad at having to work on that project at all." he replied, "Oh, I didn't notice." and then, "Your haircut looks great."

he DIDN'T notice my crabby behavior and DID notice my haircut!!!!!!!?

Bob, you have a black belt in male/female relations! *respect*

hahahahahahahaha!

***************************
*Happy Aloha Day

mood: great! (thanks for hanging with me last night, ex-roomie!)
******************************************

No hay comentarios.: