lunes, abril 17, 2006

1st game of the season!!!!!!

I'm so lucky!!!!! Friday I went to the baseball game with BRAINON (sorry, I'm tired of typing out BRITEW and anon)! it was so much fun! thanks, guys!

the tig's chewed up cleveland 5-1, and there were quite a few stellar plays to enjoy. BRITEW tried to keep a scorecard but petered out in the 5th inning. friday night fireworks won't start for about another month...

only other news, I wished I brought a camera so I could get a pic of armpit-guy to show you... maybe next time......

then we ate at the traffic jam - yeah! I had a crabcake. I have to stop getting those, they are so expensive..... but it's like crack for me

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I went to Saturdays game as well and we got spanked 7 - 1.

I have tickets for next weekends series against Minnesota if you would like to join us.

Anónimo dijo...

BTW I like the new name for me and BRMITW - it's kind like the media name TOMKAT for Tom Cruise and Kate (? cant remember her last name), except we are better looking and smarter than them.

the lorider dijo...

"BRAINON DELIVER ALIEN BABY AT TIGERS-TWINS GAME"

hmmm.... yep, I could imagine that headline appearing.....