lunes, abril 24, 2006

building family memories... ;)

well, we had a good trip out to PA. my little brothers (who are both taller than me now!!!!) came too, so it was a fun trip..... my grandparents were thrilled by the visit, and they seem to be doing pretty alright.

the funniest thing that happened was... when we got to the hotel the first night my littlest brother, Omari, who is 13, came into the lobby saying "I really have to go to the bathroom" and walked over and politely asked the clerk where the bathroom is. my older little brother, Malcolm (15), then ran past him in the direction indicated to 'bathroom block' him. he got in there ahead of Omari and stayed.... and stayed... and stayed.... until my mom was completely done registering, so it must have been at least 10 minutes. we grab our luggage and mom goes "where's Malcolm?" and I explained how he was busy being rude to his brother. so we all looked at each other, shrugged, grinned and got onto the elevator giggling.

you should have heard us laughing when he knocked on the door about 15 minutes later!!!!!!!!! it was hi-larious!!!!!!!!

************************
but we didn't get to meet up with my sister & nephews... nor my dad and step-mother, who were in town nor my brother or his girlfriend of about 1 year who I haven't even met yet ........ booooo!!!!!!!!!


****************************************

No hay comentarios.: