martes, abril 18, 2006

on the road again....

I've got a roadtrip coming up! but this time not to Toronto. instead I'm headed to pennsylvania to visit my grandfather, better known as "Pop-Pop," and my grandmother, better known as "Marie." Pop's been kinda sick lately, so "ROAD TRIP!" me and my mom will drive out there tomorrow till Sunday and try to get some stuff straightened out.

I'll plan to stop and see my sister in Villanova, too, so get ready for some super-cute pix of my nevvies if I can get my technical *#&$*& together....

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Kiss the sacred earth in Pennsylvania for me.
Or, tip out your 40 ouncer, or whatever you feel is appropriate tribute.

the lorider dijo...

well, I was afraid I'd get cooties from your area, so I kissed Lancaster County instead. hope that's okay.

Anónimo dijo...

Philly might as well be Jersey.

; )

the lorider dijo...

ANON: YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!

WATCH YOUR BACK!!!

love, tha (killa) lorider