miércoles, octubre 19, 2005

happy driving feet

anyway, I'm finally posting about my awesome trips to Toronto.

Toronto is so great that driving four hours two days in a row seems like a great idea.

Toronto feels like a home away from home.

Toronto has lots of trees.

Toronto has many, many different neighborhoods with real night-life.

I always have crazy adventures in Toronto, like when I scored a Bruce Lee book for only $5. ($ Canadian!)

Toronto is a breath of fresh air. I always feel better after breathing some Toronto.

I prefer to shop in Toronto.

Toronto can be cold but not that cold.

Toronto has a
yummy vegetarian restaurant and a yummy Indian restaurant and great pizza. I always eat well in Toronto.

I took my little brothers to Toronto and they loved it, too.

I figured out how to use my cruise control!

someday soon, you will see some awesome pix of Toronto!



*****************************
Happy Dress Like a Dork Day....... Chuck!


***********************************************

No hay comentarios.: