sábado, octubre 15, 2005

ides of blog - Oct: knitting blogs

oh fuck, oh fuck, I almost forgot the ides of blog!
radio silence is so sleepy-fy-ing.

well, being as I am knitting now, and boing boing is knit-crazy, too, this month it's the ides of knitting blogs flickr sets and 1 blog.

1) first up, these win as the
weirdest (& coolest) knitting evar! (via Boing Boing)

2)
knitted umm...you know... (via Boing Boing)

3) awesome "woollys" and other knitted, sewed, etc'd pieces...
these are so freakin cute!

4) really impressive knits from
nguyen le

5) and for those of you who just want to drool over yarn


********************************
oooohhh.. all these flickr sets are getting me soooo excited! my airport card is coming, my airport card is coming! just you wait and see what I'll have up in the next few days!!!!!

well, what are you standing there for? go knit.....Chuck!
*****************************************************8

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hm. strange style :)