martes, octubre 25, 2005

Pyramus & Thisby

well, I wish I could post pix with this latest installment, but I can't..............

the little kitty who warbled sadly at me last Wednesday is now safely in residence chez moi, whether permanently or temporarily remains to be seen. he and I have agreed that his name is Edi (pronounced like Eddie, but he's simply too poor for all the letters)*. he's orange striped, rather tall, skinny of course, and he has lovely green eyes and quite a full, fluffy tail for a shorthair. he whisks his tail about proudly; as it's his only wealth in the world, he makes the most of it.

Maria, my wonderful kitty, has taken the news with a fair amount of charity and condescension, although I do believe I heard her mutter while licking her behind: "just wait until I die! then she'll be sorry!!!"

except for some saber-rattling, they seem to get along. of course, I'm mainly keeping them separated for now, hence the title**......


* (he seems to think he's named after
this Eddie, when in fact he's named after this Eddy .
**(get it, English major?!!!!)


**************************
sour cream n'onion potato chips with gorgonzola - yum!




*********************************************8**

No hay comentarios.: