sábado, octubre 29, 2005

the lorider is defeated!!!! by a fluffy creature

(my first mobile post - greetings from Toronto!)

well, actually I'm in Mississauga at the Comfort Inn. Long story, so I'll tell it.

I stayed at my friend Ingrid's house last night, here in Mississauga. it was the first time, and it seemed like a good idea, because I'm going to be coming up to Toronto twice a month for this philosophy course.

well, it was not such a good idea to Tigger, Ingrid's fluffier half. soon after she'd left this morning, I wandered around and accidently passed by Tigger's litter box. Tigger felt we did not know each other well enough to pee in each others' litter boxes. he was quite right, but he couldn't seem to catch on that I didn't want to pee in his litter box.

I left his "area" immediately, but that was not good enough for dear Tigger, who proceeded to follow me around the house growling and spitting at me! I felt very unwanted, and so I decamped - mind you, it was 6:30 in the morning! some people (cats) have no sense of hospitality!

luckily, my spidey-senses quickly led me to a haven of comfort - the aforementioned Comfort Inn. and don't think I am being sarcastic; it is very comfortable. they let me check in at 7:00 am for tonight, so I get to lounge around and use the free internet access all day, take a hot soak, AND I get two free breakfasts - mmmmm hot chocolate, croissants, and froot loops!

now I just have to figure out my halloween costume for tonight's party!


************************
another upside - I've learned to spell Mississauga


****************************************

5 comentarios:

Shamus O'Drunkahan dijo...

M-i-s-s-i-s-....uh, Forget it.

the lorider dijo...

good effort, little shamy....

now go clap the erasers for me, there's a good boy

Anónimo dijo...

A CAT FORCED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU WERE STAYING IN????

Wimp.

I would karate chopped it in it's little cat ass, then taken a big ole crap in it's litter box and pee'd on it's toys.

Love,
-Anonymous

the lorider dijo...

it was a big cat, okay?

sheez

Anónimo dijo...

anonymous can just shove off. i too was once shooed out/forcibly removed at pointed incisor by a small but ferocious dog who mercilessly attacked my feet in my sleep. it was guerilla warfare of the animal kingdom - just as i'd start to drift off...he'd strike again and again and again. despite my love of animals and zenlike personality, i even began to retaliate by thrashing about, smashing pillows on its head and kicking the evil thing with all my might. it was completely impervious to all of my counterstrikes. the night was endless and i started fearing for my toenail polish and then my shoes (sneak attack). As the hours passed, sleeplessness and a rare form of shellshock set in and i began to fear for my very life.

good for you for your swift evacuation. the whole situation could have been quite traumatic.