lunes, octubre 10, 2005

fast blast from the past

I saw a girl yesterday, let's call her Stacy because that's her name. I haven't seen her in like 2 or 3 years. we work out at the same place, and yesterday, I looked up, and bam! there she was. we used to hang out, grab some food and talk a bit, then she seemed to have left Michigan in a hurry, and I always wondered how she was. as a matter of fact, I was thinking about her not too long ago. it was weird to just look up and see her; for a second it didn't process....

anyway, she's only in town for a couple of days, so we won't get to talk, but she might be moving back to the area. I wonder what's up with that?

3 comentarios:

Shamus O'Drunkahan dijo...

Hmmm. If she wanted to talk, you can bet she would have made time. She must be on the run.

the lorider dijo...

haha

good point-maybe she's a secret agent. or she testified on the mob!!!

but she had told me she was moving to cali becuase she wanted to take time off from her stressful career to work at disney-land... that sounds true, doesn't it.....?

the lorider dijo...

(OMFG- I've been shamus o'drunkahaned!)