viernes, septiembre 30, 2005

Friday musing

I guess I woke up in a reflective, philosophical mood today....


mistakes I've made:

-thinking that wealth is richness
-thinking that external perfection is beauty
-focusing on the goal rather than enjoying the process
-driving too fast for weather conditions and totaling my car
-driving too fast for gravel and crunching my quarter panel
-driving too fast for traffic and crunching my hood and radiator
-driving too fast in winter with a bad tire and going onto a ditch


hmmmm...... I wonder if there is a lesson for me in all of these......


********************
splish splash splash-stopped to wash (*scrub*) my hands on my way into the building
maybe it's not a great idea to try out perfumes at Sephora when running an errand for my boss


*********************************


No hay comentarios.: