jueves, septiembre 15, 2005

"A broad smile, however nice it may be, is ... unacceptable." the German Interior Ministry

apparently, Tuesday was "Junk Drawer Day" (I didn't hear anything in the news). I really am going to celebrate this holiday - I remember on my last move, it took about a year and a half for my junk drawer to really get established. when I looked in it one day and saw all the little not-so-important items nestled in there together, I knew I had finally set down roots... Mom, you should be proud!


tonight, I'm going out to eat again with Marie in fashionable Royal Oak. we are going to bring our crocheting and knitting books and look at some projects (*fake sneeze: dorks*). in honor of the holiday, I'll be sure to bring something from the junk drawer in my purse. hmmm..... maybe the box of bendy straws....... my, I just keep growing cooler.

*************************************
I had no idea the Germans were
so cheerful


*********************************************

3 comentarios:

the lorider dijo...

omg - when are you going to buy a house?

are you planning to live forever in mI-CHi-gAn??????

the lorider dijo...

hmmm-

maybe your subconcious is saying something!

Anónimo dijo...

If you do have writers block, you can use the "brain dumping" method to overcome this. All you are doing is writing as fast as possible, regardless of what you write down. Just write down everything that comes into your mind, and this will help the break writer's block that you may be experiencing. As you write down this content, the spelling, grammar and punctuation will not even be considered during this process. You will be utterly astounded by all of the content that you come up with what you have put all of your article content into written format. Later on, you can use re-structure and proof read this article to make it presentable.


Wholesale NFL Jerseys



Recall that speed article writing is a learned skill that almost everybody can do, we are thinking.


NFL Jerseys