lunes, septiembre 12, 2005

tigers game two!

I went to the Tigers game again yesterday and saw them slam the Royals. It is so relaxing to sit there and watch the play - and it flies by! who knew? I took my two little brothers and we had lots of fun together. we enjoyed the 'VIP" treatment: the tickets I won are so good, we did get all kinds of perks, and little Leo (my youngest brother) especially loves the good life.

Only downside, my fav player Ivan Rodriguez didn't play - but he did come out onto the field for a few moments to warm up a pitcher!

best moment: 7th inning-3 of 6 7th inning runs were off an in-the-park HR!

*******************************
happy video games day!


status: sunburnt again. will I never learn to wear sunblock?
********************************************

No hay comentarios.: