viernes, septiembre 23, 2005

cookies, cookies, cookies!

no, not THAT kind of cookie.

last night, I feeled like cee-rap, so I stopped at the store, bought a couple of groceries and went home, changed straight into pjs and got on the couch, under the blanket and ate cookies and hot milk and watched the Simpsons.

then I forget why I went to the basement, but I passed my downstairs neighbors' open door (at the back of the house is the kitchen) and the Poppa Neighbor had an apron on and I said, "cooking?" and he said, "I am making cookies. would you like some - what do you like in your cookies?"

so polite!!! I like this kind of neighbor. ask me what I like in my cookie. so I told him straight away what I prefer.

so he made me fresh cookies, so I ate cookies again with tea this time and read a story to the Littlest Neighbor.

then the Older Little Neighbor kindly offered to lend me his Shrek 2 dvd, so I went back up under the blanket and watched and ate a ......

......



........


.......


peach! fooled you! of course, I am so healthy with the yoga and whatnot, I must eat healthy at every meal-har. and I LMAO at the movie.


then I feeled better! take that, PMS!!!!!!!!!!



****************************
why did I eat cookies on ice cream cone day?
what a freak!


***********************************************

No hay comentarios.: