martes, marzo 07, 2006

bastone-y goodness

hi folks, it's time once again for me to rub your culinary noses in my wonderful eating-out experience - last night, BRITEW and Bedhead
and I went to happy hour at Bastone to celebrate Bedhead's birthday
(of a couple weeks ago). Bastone, if you recall, is the belgian restaurant/brew-pub that has such a yummy menu.

well, happy hour consists of $2 pints of delicious belgian brews and 1/2 price mussels, pizzas, and fries (with the mayo-based sauces: blue cheese, garlic, etc). what a bargain! the pizzas come with fromage blanc and mushrooms or nicoise olives and are a delight! we are finding that the whole consistency and service issue is working itself out. the first couple years were a little bumpy sometimes, but when it's good.... it's sooooo good! (and happy hour is from 3pm to 9pm!!!)

BRITEW and Bedhead also find that the beers are improving steadily. anyway, a good time was had by all and..... dare I dream? this may become a regular meet-up!!!!!!!!!!

darn it, now I'm hungry again.

************************
Eddie says happy birthday, Bedhead! (Maria was licking her privates and glaring- I'm not sure what that meant.)


****************************************

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

mmmmm....i want a forestiere tarte and a tulip glass of Trippel right now!

the lorider dijo...

u read my mind :)