jueves, marzo 16, 2006

buh-bye, eddie :(

eddie's fate has been decided....

well, not ultimately (hint, BRITEW & bedhead), but he's definitely not staying with me. I just realized two or three days ago, that though he has settled and calmed a lot, it's clear now that he's never going to really fit in here. I think a big part of it is the second cat factor. I'm not sure there's really room for two cats here at all, but certainly not one who is such an attention hound as eddie....

mrs. downstairs neighbor came over last night to watch americas next top model and I guess I got to see him with fresh eyes (although I'd already decided he's going). he is so darn fidgety! and he has relaxed a lot since he got here. but he was so excited by company (as evidenced by his drooling on her- awwww!) and he could not sit down for more than a minute at a time. maybe that's cause she usually comes over with her two little sons, though....

anyway, soon it'll be back to just Maria, a roomie, and me. I'll let Maria go out doors again when it's a little warmer, so look forward to posts about her bullying other pets and annoying the neighbors this summer.

***********************
is it a coincidence that my brain feels like cotton the day after watching america's next top model?.....


****************************************

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Why don't you just open the door and let him go back to the neighbors house that you stole him from?

; )

the lorider dijo...

b'cause I don't want him starving and meowing pitifully at me in the street again in another month or two....

:P