viernes, marzo 17, 2006

what's this orange thingamajig on my ear???

cookie, you devil....! of course, it had to be an endlessly long one!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Khyber Pass, Arse"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
air.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
america's next top model (I'm embarrassed now by how often I'm mentioning this show on my blog. it's... um.... sociological research.......).
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
3:40 pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:43 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? the microwave beeping and Loretta talking on the phone
7. When did you last step outside?
from my car into work this morning. it was cold, but sunny and gorgeous!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my blog.
9. What are you wearing?
jeans and a black turtleneck and suit-jacket. and earrings. what are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
strangely, I dreamed I saw a nuclear bomb explode high in the sky and my family and I ran down to the basement. I never had a dream about a nuclear bomb before.
11. When did you last laugh?
watching a Will Farrell dvd after america's next top model.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a picture from a calendar that a yoga-buddy gave me. it says something about love - I believe it's pro.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
not lately, but once I saw a cow lick a pig's rear end!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
schizophrenic. who wrote this? anonymous??!
15. What is the last film you saw?
a history of violence.
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
lotsa music for my collection! and a spa membership.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I smile whenever I look at the clock and it has a mirror-image number, like 3:43. also numbers like 12:34.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
have people want to be more cooperative.
19. Do you like to Dance?
I like to dance, dance revolution (yeah, BRITEW!!!)
20. George Bush.
Mommy, I'm scared!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Celine Dion
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
American
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
god I hope so
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"you win!"
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal
donald trump, pat sajak, cnn, bosko

cheers!

No hay comentarios.: