viernes, marzo 24, 2006

eddie's movin' on down the road

I just called the Detroit Humane Society - it turns out they are the closest place to me that will take a cat. can you believe, they are open from 8 am to 9 pm 7 days a week?

so that means I could even take him down there tonight....... yikes! so sudden! I like the little guy, and I'm worried, what if he doesn't get adopted and they gas him... :( he's super-nice and friendly, maybe that'll get him in the door somewhere. I could see kids just loving him, my little brothers sure did....

but, anyway he's definitely not staying with me, so I'll have to "be strong." I might go tonight, just to get it over with ASAP. like taking off a band-aid.

************************
boooo-hoooooo...... anybody want to adopt a spazzy cat?...*sniff*


****************************************

No hay comentarios.: