viernes, marzo 17, 2006

lobsta dinner!!

I went to my ma's house last night and she stopped at the store to get fixins for a salmon, mashed potato and vegs dinner... and saw that little lobster tails were on sale. my littlest brother loves lobster, so she got 2 pounds of beautiful salmon and 4 lobster tails (for 4 people, but two are growing teenaged boys)..... and we feasted!!!!

I've only tried lobster once or twice, never in the shell, so I thought I didn't like it..... well, I do!!!!!!!!!

also last night: a) I think I saw my littlest brother grow before my eyes. b) I spent a considerable amount of time after dinner putting them both in headlocks so I could get hugs.

and there was exactly enough leftover salmon for me to pack a lunch! and it's 12:04 now..... see ya!

No hay comentarios.: