martes, marzo 21, 2006

wicked drummer baby

dammit! my computer at work doesn't have speakers, so I can't listen to this little guy (via trent)

am I the only person in Detroit who hasn't heard of this angelito? this kid sound like an awesome tyke. actually, my little nephew seems to have a huge music capacity too, but he's like 5. he's just starting music lessons now - 15 minutes a week hahahahaha! isn't that cute? when he went to his first lesson, about halfway through, he looked up at my sister and goes "I love this place!" he got so excited, he said stuff in Spanish, although he usually speaks English only. so my sister had to translate for the teacher, who has a heavy Eastern European accent, and then she had to translate what he said back to my nevvie.


anyway, I saw my nephew get down on a electric organ last summer, so I know he's got soul....

maybe one day these two kids will jam together!!!!

************************
musicians of the world unite!


****************************************

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

My Dad taught me to play the main riffin Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple and Black Dog by Zeppelin when I was 6. Unfortunately my playing never really progressed past that point.